[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Changing the isolation level for Portal's TreeCache

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 12:00:27 EST 2007

I am not sure if READ_COMMITTED will solve your issue fully.

I would lean towards using optmistic locking instead.

Unfortunately, optimistic locking support does not exist in 2.4. It has been fixed in 2.6 in addition to other locking issues in a clustered setup.

We are still striving to make it even better.

If possible, try upgrading to our latest portal release which is 2.6.3

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115043#4115043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115043