[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 2-way SSL having trouble with applets

DaveNaden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 14:13:31 EST 2007

JBoss 4.2.0, JDK 1.5.0_13

I've got 2-way SSL working fine, and I can log into JBoss.

when I try to go to the console, there is an applet in the left side--it doesn't seem able to get the client certificate.  Sometimes it will prompt me for which cert, but none show up in the prompt window.  It's obvious that the client cert is working, except with applets.

Does anybody know the secret to fixing this?

Thanks,
Dave Naden

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115105#4115105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115105