[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A customer JSF tag to display Graphics2D in Seam PDF out

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 15:03:00 EST 2007

I couldn't think of a good name.  Component is too generic.  JSF component.  AWT component.  Seam component?  To me "swing" is synonymous with Java GUI components.  So p:swing, despite not being technically correct,  seemed to me to be the only thing captured the idea of a GUI component being inserted.  I'm still open to suggestions.

BTW, the problem with the LAF wasn't just that the components were being rendered differently but that they weren't being rendered at all with the default LAF on my machine.  That's very troubling because it means none of this is guaranteed to work out of the box.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115114#4115114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115114