[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - compare two fields validator in seam/hibernate

kosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 22 06:39:10 EST 2007

Dear All,

I'm looking for a solution for a long time but still didn't succed. I found several posts about that in this forum but no answers. I'm writing a simple register page, where user has to fill a form containing amoung other fields, password. Then of course he has to repeat it.

Is there any way of validating this repetition using hibernate validators? I was thinking about the @AssertTrue validator but as far as I understand it is triggered on persist, but I need it to be triggered earlier since after filling the form I display "confirm" page, and only after confirming my bean is persistet (it should be validated between entering and displaying for confirmation step).

Kind Regards,

karol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115170#4115170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115170