[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Log retrieval

Kotov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 22 20:17:15 EST 2007

How can I retrieve Logs for the particular Date range. For one day or for a week.
Now I can see only one way:
Retrieve all logs and filter them
   List<ProcessLog> getProcessLogsByDate(ProcessInstance processInstance, Date from, Date to) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115221#4115221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115221