[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb 3 in Jboss 5 Beta 3

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 23 12:59:52 EST 2007

"ragavgomatam" wrote : Yes I copied over my  ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml from my 4.2.1 and pasted it to 5.00 Beta 3. Is that correct ?

Nope, and is the source of your problem. :)

ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml is the configuration for EJB3, and when we refactored the changes to the annotations, these needed to be reflected here.

If you've got custom logic added in there to support your application, you've gotta merge it into the new version, or declare it in a separate *-aop.xml file to be placed alongside.

Keep in mind the 5.x series is a major version increase and a bit of a departure from the 4.x series.  Some migration may have to take place, but when 5.x goes GA it'll continue to be supported for some time.

For now I'll leave it to you to merge up ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml as we've found the source of your errors.  Take a look at the migration Wiki, and repost to this Thread with specifics if you're still stuck.

Good luck.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115274#4115274