[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Design question with Rich GWT Ajax Client

sdegardin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 23 14:11:57 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

We have a GWT client which is a very generic engine.
The Client works almost like a WebService client, it sends JSON formatted message to the server.

I'm planning to have Session bean method for each JSON request.
I would also have a mechanism for defining which Method has to handle which message (probably via annotation).

In such case, how should I hook such request to the seam context ?
Because if I use a SessionBean directly from the Servlet, it won't be Seam managed ? Right ?

Tks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115280#4115280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115280