[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Commit & Checkout Seam Project

berkay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 24 04:23:33 EST 2007

Hi.
We had been using Netbeans for our Seam project but we decided to use WTP  + JBoss Tools when the Tools 2.0 released.

I am little bit confused about cvs part.
When i create a new seam project (deploy as ear), wtp creates 4 project directory. [xxx / xxx-ejb / xxx-ear / xxx-test]

Should i commit all the directories to cvs ? and how to checkout a seam project(fully functional) from cvs ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115331#4115331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115331