[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: not start MDB delivery automatically

dklio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 25 09:48:29 EST 2007

Thanks a lot, Adrian!

Is there any other way to have MDB not functioning on JBoss startup?
As far as I got from JBoss documentation and sources, JBoss creates MBean for each EJB deployed. As for any other MBean, these beans have start and stop methods. If I only could have the appropriate MBean stopped on JBoss startup the problem would be solved. Could it be achieved in some way or other? May be by implementing my own Container class?

Thank you!

Dmitry Klionskiy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115417#4115417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115417