[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.CR1, jBPM and custom entity process variables

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 15:07:35 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : Do you still need help with this? Sorry, I lost track of the issue.

Yes and no ...I get perfectly along when I do it without Seam's jBPM support, but of course this is a pity because I want to get the best out of Seam.

To abstract my problem:

When I began my project, I spent two or three days getting jBPM and EJB3 together such that I can reference EJB3 entity beans as jBPM process variables. This wasn't ready documented, but I managed it.

A few weeks later I tried to get Seam into this, but had no success, because Seam wasn't compatible to the way I injected my Persistence Context's Hibernate Session into jBPM (for that jBPM uses Persistence Context's transaction scope which is finally a Seam managed transaction).

I am not sure whether I am doing something wrong or whether this is a feature request.

Did you ever interweave jBPM and EJB3?

Happy Holidays,

Marcus.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115550#4115550