[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Possible to turn off validation for search value object

SunFire do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 19:00:54 EST 2007

Well this is what I though as well but the search panel generated by seam-gen as of 2.0.1.CR1 does already decorate the search fields with layout/display.xhtml and not layout/edit.xhtml. And in display.xhtml I do not see any validator wrappings so I am confused of where the validation is actually triggered because I don't see any in the .xhtml files involved in the search.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115620#4115620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115620