[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Cluster address

davidcheal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 20:18:28 EST 2007

Hi,

I have an out of the box jboss cluster up and running.  My question is how do I address this cluster? I'm used to MS Clustering solutions where the cluster would have a virtual address that was bound to the active node. This virtual address also has an IP address that moves arround as a cluster resource.  Client apps would address the virtual address

Could someone translate microsoft -> Jboss and clear this up for me?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115622#4115622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115622