[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Migration from Jboss 3.2.5 to 3.2.7............

suneelchetty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 03:50:57 EST 2007

I have developed one application in Jboss 3.2.5 and migrated to jboss 3.2.7 and when I start my application following msgs getting displayed in the console wht would be the problem and how to solve the issue. I have placed jacorb.properties in server/all/conf as in Jboss 3.2.5 even though this msg getting displaed. Where should we place jacord.properties file in Jboss 3.2.7? Can any one help me in this regard.

ERROR [STDERR] [ jacorb.home unset! Will use '.' ]
ERROR [STDERR] [ File .\jacorb.properties for configuration jacorb not found ]

regards,

sunil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115649#4115649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115649