[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - where is org.jbpm.delegation package in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2 suit

birkan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 10:32:18 EST 2007

Hi all,
I am a newbie in jbpm (and also in workflow & bpm concepts) and just trying to make my hello world application go further.

I want to store some java beans in my application as variables, so I know that I have to specify a custom serializer in the processdefinition.xml which implements org.jbpm.delegation.Serializer class. but I couldn't notice any jar that contains delegation package or this interface in the jbpm library. Is there a library I should include in my project or am I missing some other point?   I read most of the jpdl user guide but  cannot still overcome this problem.

I'm using the latest JBossIDE and jpdl 3.2.2 suite.

Thanks for any help in advance..

Birkan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115731#4115731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115731