[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Traying to run Bridge service

yyagol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 11:47:57 EST 2007

 Thanks timfox for your prompt response.

now we facing different problem.

it looks like we are connected to the remote server, but don't get data from it.

do we need to define the bridge in the remote server also ?

the remote server has jboss service that create those messages and send them to any client that subscribe to it.

how do we set the bridge, in that way that it will be only pipe of data.

no logic needed just get the jms from the remote server and send it to the servers that subscribe to it.

Thanks,

yyagol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115742#4115742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115742