[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: External Directories On JBoss 4.2.x

nhelder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 12:32:17 EST 2007

Hi, Michael~

Thanks for your post. I had given up on getting external directories to work via JBoss, and instead went the route of putting an Apache install in front of the JBoss servers to expose those couple folders I was wanting to make available to the corporate machines on our intranet.

But, it would of course be preferable to have one less step in the install process, so I am interested to hear that you got things to work.

Before I make the attempt, could you provide some additional details of your setup? - What is the path to your JBoss install? What is the path to the directory you made externally visible? And what was the context element you added to your server.xml file?

Thanks in advance,

  - Nathan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115755#4115755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115755