[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Container keeps dropping and creating SLSB

su27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 14:32:27 EST 2007

I'm using Jboss 4.2.1. MDBs asynchronized calls SLSBs. i put a counter in SLSB's constructor. so i can know the current bean comes from pool or just be created. my problem is i set max size = 100. but after the MDB receives 10,000 messages(in 10 seconds). the nuber of SLSb will be 2000 something. because the pool only holds 100 instances, i guess container destroyed those old instances and created new instance. i don't know why it doesn't keep old instances in the pool.

MDB

  | if(message instanceof ObjectMessage){
  |                 String sessionBeanJNDI = message.getStringProperty("ApplicationName") + "LogLocal";
  |
  |                 BaseLogLocal asynchronizedLocal = logLocalMap.get(sessionBeanJNDI);
  |                 if(asynchronizedLocal == null){
  |                     BaseLogLocal baseLogLocal = (BaseLogLocal)cxt.lookup(sessionBeanJNDI);
  |                     logLocalMap.put(sessionBeanJNDI, (BaseLogLocal)Asynch.getAsynchronousProxy(baseLogLocal));
  |                     asynchronizedLocal = logLocalMap.get(sessionBeanJNDI);
  |                 }
  |                 ObjectMessage objectMessage = (ObjectMessage)message;
  |                 Object object = objectMessage.getObject();
  |
  |                 asynchronizedLocal.saveLog(object, msgID);
  |
  |             }else{
  |                 logger.error("Not an ObjectMessage" + msgID);
  |             }

standardjboss.xml is default.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115776#4115776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115776