[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Duplicate notifications to separate PojoCacheListener in

mc.coder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 16:47:27 EST 2007

Jason,

Thanks for the fix.  Is 2.1.0.GA (fix version) available to be picked up somewhere yet?  I only see 2.1.0.CR2 on the download page (which was assembled before the fix date).  Are there other candidates or development builds out there somewhere and if not when will a new release candidate be available?

I'd like to start testing with this fix.  There is some functionality that I am working on that can really use this.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115799#4115799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115799