[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Can I upload single "class" files to deployed application?

mglowacki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 09:03:50 EST 2007

Hi

   I have a web app running on remote server. Each time I make small modification I need to upload about 18MB. It's very annoying, as often I modify one line in single java file, and again have to upload whole WAR, what takes about 10mins.

    When I've used Tomcat with workers, my WARs were extracted into web-app dirs, where I could freely exchange jsp/class files. For sure it's possible in jboss too, but where? Some hints would be appreciated.

Michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115915#4115915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115915