[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.2.1 -> Seam 2.0: converters MIA

s.de.kaper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 09:18:31 EST 2007

We just started switching our application from seam 1.2 to 2.0 (following seam2migration.txt), but now the JSF converters dont work anymore :(

This isn't just our custom converters, but the default JSF converters (Date, Integer, etc.) don't work either. They're just not applied, resulting in ClassCast exceptions.

<s:convertDateTime /> and similar tags still work.

The weird thing is, another project in our company that just made the switch doesn't have that problem.

Why am I missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115916#4115916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115916