[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Using PojoCache and AOP inside an Eclipse RCP ! I can't get

andreas.kabus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 10:39:28 EST 2007

As a newbee to PojoCache AND AOP (did many things with TreeCache), I started to make use of PojoCache from an Eclipse-RichClient Apps or Plugin.

First of all is it possible at all ?? I tried several things, but I failed.

I created an Eclipse-Plugin, containing all .jar's which come with JBossCache-all-2.0.0.GA. I defined my plugin dependent to this new created "PojoCache" plugin. It compiled well, also the Pojo's which I annotaded with
e.g

@org.jboss.cache.pojo.annotation.Replicable
public class Address
{......
I used the example code PojoCache.Annotated50 from the example ..

But then I stuck, when it comes to start my EclipsePojoCache plugin. I think because the Eclipse Class Loader and/or the -javaagent:D:\XXXX\workspace\EclipsePojoCache\javassist.jar definition.

To put -javaagent to the VM classpath when starting up the plugin referenced classes could not be found. But I think its needed for code injection.

Is there anyone out , who can help me ! seriously Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115936#4115936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115936