[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - url problem

alex_ro_bv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 13:46:49 EST 2007

Hi guys, I don't know if this is a jboss configuration or a seam problem, but I have this structure of folders for my project:
view - admin - reservation - reservation.xhtml
view - login.xhtml

When i try to access http://localhost:8080/project/admin/reservation/reservation.seam
it gives me 404 error, page not found, but when I access
http://localhost:8080/project/login.seam
it works.
If i pull out the pages directly into the view, they work, but I cannot access any  file within a subfolder of view. The structure in war is preserved perfectly but the server can't see the file. Is there an url problem with seam projects?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115962#4115962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115962