[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2 + JBoss Portal 2.6 portlets

dmiklancic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 29 21:27:06 EST 2007

I have downloaded and deployed the Seam 2.0 Portlet Example according to the instructions on the blog.  The portlet deploys fine, but the application does not work properly.  Specifically, following a hotel search, clicking on View Hotels does not go the the hotel page, but redisplays the same hotel list.  Other anomolies:  help (?) works initially, but following a click on View Hotels, it no longer works; unable to logout; clicking on various help-related links redisplays the same portlet in a new window, but fails to navigate to the appropriate page.

I see no error messages in the log files or on the console.

In a personal portlet, I am unable to get @DataModel, @DataModelSelection, or s:link to work in a portlet -- works fine outside of the portal.

I am using JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA, JBoss Portal 2.6.3.GA, Seam 2.0.1.CR1

Are these know problems?  If not, any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116058#4116058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116058