[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Jboos Lookup

pslambh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 30 08:48:27 EST 2007

Hello!

I have a problem. I have developed a Bean and deployed it with RedHatDeveloper Studio. If I look at the managed Bean JNDIView, I am able to see the Bean under the global JNDI Section. I have developed a client programm that accesses the bean, but I get allways an exception if I try to access the bean. What can I do?

There is the client source code:
Properties jndiProps = new Properties();
		jndiProps.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
		"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
		jndiProps.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
		"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interface");
		jndiProps.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://jboss-server:1099");
		InitialContext txt = new InitialContext(jndiProps);
		System.out.println(txt);
		System.out.println(txt.lookup("SubBean/local"));

And the Name of the bean in the global JNDI is:
SubBean *
                -local
best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116083#4116083