[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - GPD Missing Features

69cuda340s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 30 21:20:46 EST 2007

I am running GPD 3.1.1 in Eclipse Java EE 3.3.1.1 on Windows XP Professional.  When running the designer in Eclipse I do not have a Swimlanes Tab at the bottom of the designer window (I do have the Diagram, Deployment, Design, and Source tabs).  Also, when I right click on a task node in the Outline window I do not get a context menu which should allow me to add a task.  The context menu only lists Undo, Redo, and Save menu items.  If I right click on the node in the Diagram view I do not get Properties..., Add Task, and Add Actions menu items like I should.   Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks, Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116135#4116135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116135