[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Flex + Seam example not working

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 17:10:15 EST 2007

Hey,

I'm not sure what went wrong for you but I tried the example and it works pretty well,

it requires extra code(transferring objects between both sides is not that easy) and it's not safe typed with the approach that is used in the example,

If you are planning to  heavily use these both technologies I suggest you to take a look at  the link below, I just came across it, it seems to integrate Seam and BlazeDS which makes the communication between both sizes very smooth,

(I didn't try it yet, but from first impression it looks good)

http://kristianjokela.blogspot.com/2007/12/flex-blazeds-and-seam.html,

Hope it helps,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116206#4116206