[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 17:33:27 EST 2007

Hey,

I still don't get it, what about links that -should- start a new conversation? is it possible to combine begin/end annotations together for the same method? like ending the current conversation and starting a new one?

btw, I have a seam link which invoke an method that is annotated with @Begin, invoking the same link just after the first invocation throws "begin method invoked from a long-running conversation, try using @Begin(join=true)", so what should I do in such situation?? I don't want -another- conversation to start in this case,

I guess I'm doing something wrong, as in seam booking example the 'setHotel' is annotated with @Begin and can be invoked many times without this exception,

Thanks.

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116212#4116212