[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 18:25:26 EST 2007

"trouby" wrote : I guess I'm doing something wrong, as in seam booking example the 'setHotel' is annotated with @Begin and can be invoked many times without this exception
No, you didn't do anything wrong. As I posted above, the @Begin in booking example always was invoked in the same bean ("hotelBooking"), so no exception thrown. If you change "hotelSearch" bean to CONVERSATION, then add @Begin in find() method, you will get the exception you mentioned. In the book of JBoss Seam (Michael Yuan) P 114, it also states that as long as you invoke new @Begin or even have a coding error (forgot @End), the current conversation will time out. I think it should not work at least in current Seam release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116215#4116215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116215