[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to repeat node execution N times after fail?

enpx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 02:47:50 EST 2007

Hi,

Suppose, I have this node:

  | <node name="create account">
  |      <action class="org.jbpm.tutorial.mytest.CreateContract"/>
  |      <transition to="next"/>
  | </node>

What is the right way to repeat org.jbpm.tutorial.mytest.CreateContract execution N times after fail?

I see only this way: implementing descision node after node described above and select transition by reading context variable written by described node. But this way is ugly, because every node in my workflow must be repeated on fail.

Is there another way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009237#4009237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009237