[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS Eventing client - basics question

moensie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 10:08:53 EST 2007

Aha,  I should use remoting.

Funny actually. I already got started on a pure JBoss remoting solution.  I threw out the webservice eventing and added a register/ deregister method to my existing webservice (a plain synchronous one).  In the register method I add the address to a list and whenever an event is thrown I use the JBoss remoting to send messages to a JBoss remoting webserver that I started on my client side (Java Swings app).

Looks like the solution was closer than I thought.

Maybe I'll give it another try now I know that I should have used remoting.  Changes to my application seem minimal enough.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009455#4009455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009455