[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache support JDK5.0 Enum bug, is there a work aroun

emailmsgbox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 10:23:36 EST 2007

This causes strange behavior
I a have an object kuku that holds an JDK5.0 Enum

when I use HashMap to hold  kuku objects
after I remove from the cached HashMap  a kuku object ,
the size  of the map stays the same and  values()  will return a also the removed kuku object as null

when I use TreeMap to hold  kuku objects
after I remove from the cached TreeMap a kuku object ,
the size  of the map decried by one and values()  will return correct data

Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009471#4009471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009471