[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Scanning expanded war directory for new .class files

prsplayer82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 11:39:19 EST 2007

I have deployed an application as and expanded war file.  During development I would like to be able to change the java code and have the scanner find the new .class files and apply these changes.
I configured the jboss-server.xml to scan the correct directory and enabled the scanner.  I know that it works but does not pick up changes to class files in subdirectories.

Is this possible and if so, how do i get this to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009546#4009546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009546