[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Advice wanted: Configure MDB using JMX

dode do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 11:52:49 EST 2007

I'd like to be able to change some attributes of an MDB using JMX. I looked through the forum and some docs and found useful stuff, but I am still unsure if this is the right way to do it (and if it works at all):

Create an MBean extending ServiceMBeanSupport that looks up the MDB through JNDI and sets the attributes, and put it in a SAR as described here: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ExampleHelloWorldService

I'd be happy if someone could advise.

Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009558#4009558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009558