[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Connection refused on Mysql

goodtimzss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 12:22:08 EST 2007

I am having problems installing and running "jbpm-starters-kit-3.0.2". Whenever I attempt to execute the run-jbpm.cmd script from the Windows command prompt I get an Error:  "org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due to underlying exception:

** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **

java.net.SocketException
MESSAGE: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

STACKTRACE:

java.net.SocketException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect " ... (etc)

So far I have successfully completed the follwing:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009566#4009566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009566