[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: EJB3 - XA datasource - Transactions - XAER_OUTSIDE

apill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 12:22:51 EST 2007

I have fixed the problem. It is hibernate updating the database on startup that is the problem.

By changing

  | <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update"/>

  | <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="none"/>

in persistence.xml fixed the issue.

<no-tx-seperate-pools/> should also fix this but it doesn't. Perhaps the version of JBoss I am using doesn't support this?!

Thank you Adrian and Weston for all your help. I am very grateful for all the time you put into this.

Cheers.
Adrian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009567#4009567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009567