[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Sakai 2.3 on JBoss - how to deploy?

faiio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 13:39:19 EST 2007

Hello,

I have tried successfully Sakai 2.3.x on Tomcat 5.5 but I need to
finally deploy it into JBoss and I am a bit lost here. On Tomcat, maven
puts files in the directories

common/lib: JAR files (for Tomcat and applications)
server/lib: JAR files (for Tomcat only)
shared/lib: JAR files (for applications)
webapps: WAR files (applications)
components: component declarations? Empty directories with WEBAPPS subdirectories.

My interpretation of JBoss documentation is that the mapping starts as

TOMCAT JBOSS
webapps -> deploy
server/lib -> server/lib

but then I got little idea about the rest. My thinking is that
shared/lib would go to deploy but then I am doubtful on where to put the
files deployed to common/lib and the components directory.

Any clues? Do I have to do anything else besides placing the files in
diferent places?

Rafael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009611#4009611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009611