[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Sakai 2.3 on JBoss - how to deploy?

edwinmtriana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 16:31:30 EST 2007

Hello

I also trying to deploy Sakai on Jboss, and Five minutes ago I got a correct deploy.  I don't know if this is the better configuracion, but is a good way to begin.

The Sakai estructure:
 - I download the sakai-bin_2-3-0.tar.gz file.
 - Decompress the file
 . In the Sakai directory i found:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009692#4009692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009692