[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Naming Error shutting down JBoss server in JBoss Eclipse

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 21:39:08 EST 2007

Thanks for the response.

Actually I think this might have been an install error on my part.  I moved my JBoss AS install aside and used the Windows installer to install a fresh copy.  I got past that error and then got a problem with Authentication failing.  Same thing happened from the command line.  Searching this forum I found a fix where I can comment out some lines of XML in the jmx-invoker-service.xml file.

Now it's all good.

:-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009813#4009813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009813