[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 and JBOSSWS dependency

cinzko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 06:24:24 EST 2007

Hi,

is there a dependency from ejb3 to jbossws?
I have deleted the jbossws.sar directory from the jboss-deployment-directory,  because i want to use xfire as an webservice-framework (and the jar-files containing the webservice-anntations are not compatible).
and now i get an exception when my ear-file is deployed:

12:22:24,609 WARN  [main] [ServiceController] Problem creating service jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=myserverjar
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jws/WebService

i have checked the jar-file and it contains no webservice-annotions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009957#4009957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009957