[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Packaging of portlet-instances.xml

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 06:26:48 EST 2007

Today what you want is not possible anymore due to the issue I explained before (portlets may be deployed before the -object.xml file).

However it is possible to do it programatically using the services I explained before.

What could be possible is to have the insertion of XML files using JMX, on each MBean representing a portlet container, you could ask it to try to create the related instances.

Same would apply for portal objects.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009958#4009958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009958