[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - datatable error....

waheed.murad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 06:42:23 EST 2007

well i have my datatable binded to the DataModel and DataModelSelection. let me explain my problem through example plz .....

my datatable first shows the followinf record when i load the page...

1
2
3
4
5

i delete the record 1 and  have on my page

2
3
4
5

now i press the back button of browser and have:

1
2
3
4
5

know if i delete 1 again what happens is next record is deleted. i.e. i have

3
4
5

i have also passed the id along the action method ,as shown below, but
it also displays the id of the next record.

<h:commandButton value="Delete" action="#{MyClassAction.deleteRecord(record.id)}" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009962#4009962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009962