[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Running messaging server on one instance and want to invoke

phanisekhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 07:20:46 EST 2007

I am using jboss As 4.0 . initially we used jboss mq , but now we shifted to messaging.

As specifed in jboss messaginig users guide i uninstalled my mq and installed  new messaging. now it created a seperate node named as messaging . i have deployed my ear it is working fine.

but now i want to run my messaging and default  instances individually .

can any one tell me how to connect to messaging instance (jms server) from my default server.

following is code which i am using

  | Context ctx = new InitialContext();
  | ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle("ApplicationResources");
  | QueueConnectionFactory queueConnectionFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup(bundle.getString("jmsConnection"));

my properties file contains

  | jmsConnection = ConnectionFactory

my default server is running at port 8080 and my jms server at 8084.

can anyone let me know the solution for this.
i need it urgent

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009980#4009980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009980