[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problems while using JBoss Cache Replication in Cluster

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 07:56:51 EST 2007

Could you please paste the full stack trace?  I want to see who's trying to call JBCMethodCall.getId().  This is a bug, it should be calling JBCMethodCall.getMethodId().

For a full explanation, JGroups exposes a class called MethodCall which we subclass as JBCMethodCall.  We add a field called methodId().  Now in newer versions of JGroups (2.2.9 and above) MethodCall ALSO has an ID field, called getId().

JBoss Cache should *not* be using MethodCall.getId() but should use JBCMethodCall.getMethodId() instead, so JBoss Cache is not bound to a specific version of JGroups.

A quick workaround for your problem is to upgrade to JGroups >= 2.2.9.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009992#4009992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009992