[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: 2 questions concerning CMS

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 08:57:53 EST 2007

Hello,

the cms service, as an mbean, is named : name="portal:service=CMS"

the descriptor of this service is in :
deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-cms.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml

with jbp 2.4, I can't see the jndi declaration.
so I guess there was not for 2.2 either.

may be you can add it to your CMS Service of 2.2 ?
may be with the example of the code and descriptor of 2.6 ?
(which is a good idea to have it...)

or look at how to get a jmx service from your web app, without jndi.
There's some wiki about this...
with MBeanServer

see :
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MBeanServer