[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: An easy DatePicker component with Seam?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 14:02:13 EST 2007

I got it working.  It's cool!  I didn't even know it was there.

Comments: The datepicker image file (dtpick.gif) needs to be in the application or the icon won't show up and you'll be wondering, where did the date picker go.

Second, yes, there does need to be some CSS somewhere because the background it transparent so the calendar display paints over the rest of the page and is hard to read.

I'm looking at the booking example CSS right now to see if there's a line I can put in my CSS file that will fix that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010178#4010178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010178