[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems and Seam

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 14:45:20 EST 2007

I have been waiting for SelectItems to finally be included in the main distribution of Seam.  Thank you Peter  for all you hard work.

I read you comment about "converters aren't there (or automatically added)" and si:convertEntity for entities.

I use the org.jboss.seam.EntityConverter a great deal and was wondering why this was not included.

I also noted that you were going to post a separately packaged version, but could not locate this on the Wiki.

Are there any directions or examples for using the new 1.1.5 included version vs to external version especially in regards to org.jboss.seam.EntityConverter ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010209#4010209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010209