[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - better editor for .xhtml in JBoss IDE - element wrapping

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 15:17:53 EST 2007

Sound like off-topic, but what we're trying to do it to be very Seam centric, and so using JBoss IDE is the natural choice, and you know we're using XHTML, and regrettably ...

the formatting of XHTML in JBoss IDE (Eclipse) with Shift-Ctrl-F is (looks) horrible.

Most annoying:  Elements starting on same line as previous element, but then wrapping to next line.

Any solution (formatting plugin) that's more mainstream JBoss / Seam than another solution?

Have not found a Preference for that element wrapping (yet) in JBoss IDE (Eclipse).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010220#4010220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010220