[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Accessing generated PDFs

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 16:43:52 EST 2007

So, at the moment you can generate PDFs by visiting /mypdf.seam, and then they are downloaded to you in your browser. But it would be great to be able to attach them to seam generated emails or perhaps get them in your backing bean (e.g. to send off to your fax gateway).

Also there is soon going to be some jfreechart components. We want the images to be displayable in PDFs, but obviously that is exactly the type of thing you might want to include in an email (or even on screen directly) outside of a PDF.

This, at least is how I understand the problem...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010250#4010250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010250