[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Accessing generated PDFs

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 18:54:45 EST 2007

Hmm - I like the idea of just being able to drop a p:document tag (via a ui:include) into a m:attachment tag, it's simple and requires the user to do no wiring. This way the same facelet could be used both in emails AND in the browser.

So I'm -1 on p:embeddedDocument atm

I prefer the p:saveAndRedirect approach but I guess my preferred route is to keep p:document, have it do a saveAndRedirect by default, unless told not to by a parent component.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010299#4010299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010299