[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: One kind of stuff and Trinidad

kosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 21:18:53 EST 2007

Dear all,

I'm having the same "does not work" exception. I tried the solution given above but in my case it does not work. I'm getting such an exception:
anonymous wrote :
  | 03:16:17,840 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/Applications/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/youdo.ear/
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/Applications/jboss/server/default/deploy/projectName.ear/trinidad-api-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar could not be opened, does it exist?
  | 	at org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo.(DeploymentInfo.java:214)
  | 	at org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.init(EARDeployer.java:250)

My project is one ear consisting of war and jar parts.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

karol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010330#4010330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010330